Hoopla is a digital media platform that provides access to a collection of over 200,000 movies, TV, music, and audiobooks. Borrow instantly on your PC, smartphone, or tablet. Titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period so you never have to worry about overdue fines.
Create a hoopla account:
- Go to http://www.hoopladigital.com.
- Sign up for an account by entering your 14 digit Green Hills Public Library card number with no spaces followed by your PIN number (last 4 digits of your phone #).
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Click continue and you will be automatically logged in. Keep this information on file as this is what you will use each time you log in to hoopla.
Information & Tips
- The hoopla Mobile App is available for Android and iOS devices. Users can download and listen directly from their portable device.
- Current limits are set at twelve downloads per month. Your counter will set back to zero each month.
- All checkouts are directly streamed through the website or app. There is no need to download additional software.
- Lending periods vary by item type.
Questions? Let us know!
Call (708) 598-8446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org